Looking for a removal company near you?
Jacobs and Co house removals service in West London only employs professional and experienced removal specialists. As house removal specialists we understand how to approach, organize and man the removal but also how to manage client fears, concerns and expectations. We follow a few basic rules onsite during a home removals in West London and this has stood us in good stead. This approach has in return given us a high percentage of repeat business, excellent positive feedback and an exceptional low claim rate. (1/3000).
The team at Jacobs and Co home removals in West London have years of experience in domestic and commercial moves. We have been established as a house removal company in West London since 2006.We come highly recommended and have great customer feedback for our service of house removals in West London. We are confident that that we will be able to handle any removal or moving service no matter how big or small. Our removals service range from small micro moves for an individual to families that require a whole house move or an office to be packed and wrapped. Although we are based in West London we cover removals for the whole of London and beyond and do distance removal work including to Scotland and Europe. Jacobs and Co also offer logistical and multi-drop services.
We follow these simple rules on site:
- Make sure you are mentally switches on during the move. Doing a house removal right without any accidents or damage takes concentration and planning all the time.
- Manage the job from the minute you enter the door. Take a few minutes to assess the job, then tell the client what you will be doing, when and how.
- Show that you respect the client, their property, their possessions and feelings. During a house removal people are a bit more stressed than normal. They will be more at ease when they know the house move will be done by friendly, courteous, professionals that have informed them of what to expect and shows respect for person and property.
- Never push or pull but always lift an item.
We do what we do well. Besides being professional, punctual and honest we have a genuine care and consideration for people and their goods. This is not a strap line but who we are as people.
Need furniture dis-assembled for your house move?
- No problem. We can dis-assemble furniture on the day or send someone to do it prior to the removal day.Most occasions this will be included in your hourly rate unless it is an specialized item.
- Most of the time the assemblies are straight forward beds, wardrobes etc but on occasion it may require specialist knowledge or tools and on these occasions we do them prior to the move. Please make sure to give us advance notice when you require an assembly or disassembly service.
Can we help pack?
- On prior arrangement we can deliver boxes and do some or all the packing for you. Some clients do their own packing whilst other prefer to have everything packed for them. When we pack, boxes get labelled with a summary of the content and from which room it came. Fragile items are wrapped with bubble wrap or packing paper.
Need cleaner or carpet cleaning?
- Let us take the stress away and introduce you to our team of independent contractors.
- Carpet cleaning or cleaning when all the items have been removed or prior to moving into your new home
There are no products to list in this category.